In the next four years we face budget deficits, a pension crisis, a health care crisis and crumbling infrastructure.
The next City Attorney can’t do business as usual- That’s not good enough!
To overcome these challenges, the city needs proven effective leadership! TOM REEVES, with over 30 years of experience, is the PROVEN
INDEPENDENT LEADER we need FOR CITY ATTORNEY.
• LONG BEACH CITY PROSECUTOR 12 YEARS • BROUGHT INJUNCTIONS AGAINST VIOLENT STREET GANGS • FOUGHT NEIGHBORHOOD NUISANCES • SAVED THOUSANDS OF TAXPAYER DOLLARS BY MAKING DEFENDANTS CLEAN PARKS AND BEACHES • PROSECUTED THOUSANDS OF CASES WITH 17 PROSECUTORS
• LONG BEACH BAR ASSOCIATION PRESIDENT 2010 • LONG BEACH BAR ASSOCIATION LAWYER OF THE YEAR 2003 • CO-FOUNDER AND PRESIDENT OF LOS ANGELES COUNTY
PROSECUTORS ASSOCIATION • PRINCIPAL DEPUTY CITY ATTORNEY WITH 10 YEARS EXPERIENCE • PRIVATE LAW PRACTICE DEFENDING LAW ENFORCEMENT AND CITIES
• COLONEL, UNITED STATES AIR FORCE AND JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL (1966 – 2007)
As CITY ATTORNEY I WILL:
• PREVENT LAWSUITS through aggressive risk management
• ESTABLISH TRANSPARENCY using internet access and continuing my public outreach
• IMPROVE LEGAL SERVICES – more efficient, effective, responsive, timely and accurate
Please allow me the honor of serving Long Beach as City Attorney